Report All Claims to Your Carrier Right Away
- Online or Mobile App: Filing your claim electronically is the most efficient way to get your claim started. Company apps enable you to send information, pictures, and receive payments all from your phone. Links for online reporting and downloading your carrier app are available on our website.
- Phone: We have our phone system set up that the only number you need to know is ours. During business hours, Katie is available at extension 28 to answer any questions you may have and help you get your claim filed with the company. After hours, you can still call our office and press option 3 for claims, then the option that corresponds with your insurance company, and you’ll be routed directly to their claims department.
- In Person: We understand that having a claim can be scary, overwhelming, and confusing. We encourage you to stop by our office as often as you like during the claims process, no appointment necessary, to discuss any concern you may have. We will make sure that either an agent or claims specialist can make time to assist you through the process as much as you need.
What to Expect from Us
- During any claim, as an independent agent, WE WORK FOR YOU, and not the insurance company. It’s like having someone in your corner at all times.
- Our role as an insurance expert is one of the most valuable benefits of having an independent agent. Claims adjusters are employed by your insurance company. If you are unsure about how they are handling your claim, you have someone to turn to who is not just another employee of the same company.
- We advocate for you to the company when necessary, and, as part of one of the largest independent agency partnerships in the country, the companies will listen to us. We have won thousands of claims dollars for our clients that they never would have seen if they didn’t have someone outside of the insurance company fighting for them.
At AFS, we will do everything possible to ensure that your claims are handled both fairly and promptly. Feel free to contact us anytime if you need advice or assistance in filing a claim!
This material is for general informational purposes only. All statements are subject to the terms, exclusions and conditions of the applicable policy. In all instances, current policy contract language prevails. Products, services and discounts referenced herein are not available in all states or in all underwriting companies. Coverage is subject to individual policyholders meeting our underwriting qualifications and state availability.