Alternative, affordable medical coverage options for your family.
Fixed benefit health plans in Waynesboro, PA, Greencastle, PA, Chambersburg, PA, Hagerstown, MD and surrounding areas. Licensed in PA and MD.
Since the Affordable Care Act, there have been a lot of changes in the health insurance marketplace in cost, coverage, and choice in carriers to purchase insurance coverage from. We have alternative options that may save you money, all while keeping your family well protected.
Start Your Easy Enrollment Process Right Away!
Since the change in the Health care law, we know that finding the right coverage for your family comes with a lot of questions. Here, we’ve tried to make it as simple as possible to point you in the right direction depending on your family’s individual healthcare needs.
If you are looking for Medicare supplement coverage, scroll to the bottom of this page and submit a quote request for one of our agents to contact you directly and provide you with a quote.
If you are an individual or family currently expecting a child or undergoing treatment for chronic conditions such as: Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Stroke, Autism, Colitis, Diabetes Type I, osteomyelitis, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Sickle Cell Anemia, or have been previously diagnosed cancer we recommend visiting Healthcare.gov and purchasing a policy through the Obamacare program that meets minimum requirements of the Affordable Healthcare Act.
If you are an individual or family looking to dramatically cut the high cost of healthcare premiums and eliminate your out-of-pocket annual deductible and have not been previously diagnosed with the types of conditions above, Affordable Choice Fixed Benefit Health Insurance policy may be a good fit for your family.
Affordable Choice Fixed Benefit Health Insurance Policy
The Affordable Choice Fixed Benefit Health Insurance Policy pays a daily benefit for Inpatient Services and Hospital Admissions, Outpatient Services (like lab work and x-rays), Surgeries, Doctor’s Office Visits, Emergency and Urgent Care.
An easy to understand outline of coverage, plan details, pricing, and real-life examples of claim payouts can be found by clicking the link below:
Half the Cost of Traditional Health Insurance Policies
- No annual Deductible
- A family can easily save over $20,000 in health insurance cost
- Freedom to choose any doctor or hospital
How it works:
This policy has “fixed” benefit amounts for each different kind of medical care. You get paid that amount each time you receive that service. For example, the policy pays $100, with no deductible and no copay, each time you visit a doctor’s office.
The benefit payments under the Elite Plus option pay up to 3 times what Medicare pays for some services. The Elite Plus pays $13,000 for a 2-day hospital admission, which is more than most policies would cover. That means that the patient could not only have NO out of pocket expenses for the hospital stay, but could also receive a few thousand dollars cash in their pocket!
Benefits of the Affordable Choice policy
- The monthly cost of an Affordable Choice policy is a fraction (often less than half) of the cost of traditional, Obamacare health insurance.
- No annual deductible
- You can choose to see any provider and the plan will pay the same benefit, using a doctor or hospital within their national FirstHealth-Aetna network gives patients access to discounted services.
- There is no determination of ‘medical necessity’ for covered services. You and your doctor can decide on your best treatment plan, not an insurance company.
- Optional add-ons for dental/vision/hearing, accidents, cancer and critical illness enable your policy to be customized to your family’s needs.
- Pre-existing conditions are normally covered after a 12 month waiting period.
- Policies come with free access to Teledoc. A 24/7 on-call physician that can prescribe medications and give medical advice for acute conditions that can be treated without a face-to-face visit.
- Policies come with free access to Karis 360, which provides each member with a personal expert advisor to assist with selecting providers, comparing treatment facilities, appointment scheduling, elder care, and negotiating bills to reduce out of pocket expenses.
Fixed Benefit Health Plan & Medicare Supplement Quote Request
As an independent agency, we offer multiple options at competitive prices.