Protecting Your Business With Business Income Insurance
Business Income Insurance Key Facts
- Business Income Insurance is generally purchased as part of a business property insurance policy, for an additional premium.
- To file a business income insurance policy claim, the loss usually must be caused by direct physical damage to the business’s property.
- While state-approved business income insurance policy language varies, it pays for continuing operating expenses while also generally providing protection against loss in net business profits and income.
- Contact your local independent agent to assess your coverage.
Standard Covered Causes of Loss:
- Falling objects
- Weight of snow
Standard Uncovered Causes of Loss (exclusions):
- Earth movement
- Military action and war
- Mudslide or mudflow
- Nuclear reaction or radiation
- Offsite power outage
Please call your agent immediately if you experience any kind of business interruption. We will do our best to help!
AFS Insurance & Financial Services
11001 Anthony Highway, Waynesboro PA 17268
717-762-5780 or email@example.com
Learn more at – www.iii.org
This material is for general informational purposes only. All statements are subject to the terms, exclusions and conditions of the applicable policy. In all instances, current policy contract language prevails. Products, services and discounts referenced herein are not available in all states or in all underwriting companies. Coverage is subject to individual policyholders meeting our underwriting qualifications and state availability.